On-site / Freelance
Lookdev / Lighting Artist
We are looking for a lookdev / lighting artist to join our team. You’ll be responsible for creating a range of digital assets, as well as taking creative direction to set the mood and look for animated sequences while also creating stable and efficient lighting rigs.
You will need to be organized, proactive and a self-starter person. We are looking for a good team player, that can communicate effectively with the team in an approachable and personable way. Calm under pressure and committed to meet tight deadlines with a positive, can-do attitude.
Here’s what you’ll need:
– Previous VFX industry experience
– Thorough knowledge of 3dsmax/Vray (other renderers and DCCs a plus)
– Good understanding of Colour/Grading/Lighting
– Good understanding of compositing techniques
– Experience using Substance Painter and/or Mari
– Strong artistic background, either in photography, drawing, painting or similar fields.
– An organised way of working – creating scenes and setups that can easily be picked up by other artists
– Good communication skills
– A humble and helpful attitude
Positions are for full time or freelance.